Full program description
|Self Paced||30 Hours||Certificate
Executive Certificate Overview
Influence health systems on a global scale, driving organizational change and new approaches in the post-COVID age. Gain a nuanced understanding of the diverse social, political, and cultural issues surrounding global health delivery and practice. Develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead an organization through new and emerging healthcare challenges.
Thunderbird and Edson’s online Global Health Management certificate program empowers health professionals of all backgrounds, equipping them with the perspectives and skills to join the next generation of rising global health leaders.
What topics will be covered
- Describe the major topics and strategies concerning global health leadership in the field today
- Examine social, political, cultural and economic determinants that influence health outcomes
- Explore global health perspectives in association with various health conditions and diseases
- Apply practices of global health in an organizational leadership capacity
- Evaluate the various programs and processes relevant to global health
- Integrate learning into the ability to formulate global health policy within your chosen field
Questions & Other Information
Have questions about this program? Let us know and we'll get back to you!
To earn the Executive certificate you must finish all four self-paced online courses with a final score of 80% or greater. In total, the certificate provides approximately 150 hours of content and is worth 15 continuing education credits (CEUs). Participants have up to one year from the purchase date to complete this certificate.