Full course description
What you'll learn:
This course will help to situate Project Schedule Management within the broader project life cycle and introduce you to the first process involved in planning a schedule.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the elements of a project and the relationship between its phases, five process groups, and knowledge areas
- Identify the triple constraint concept and its importance to project management
- Identify the Project Schedule Management processes
- Identify the role of an organization’s culture to project management
- Identify the inputs, tools & techniques, and outputs associated with Plan Schedule Management
What you'll do:
View lecture videos and read accompanying book chapters and articles. Write a reflection and submit the final quiz.
Who this course is designed for:
Anyone interested in learning about Project Schedule Management
Meet the instructor
Denise Bates - Professor
Denise E. Bates holds a Master’s Certification in Project Management and is Assistant Professor of Leadership and Interdisciplinary Studies at Arizona State University. She studies leadership in indigenous communities, emphasizing intergenerational mentorship, project implementation, and community development.