Full course description
What you'll learn:
Learners will develop skills in the following areas:
- The Experience of Empathy & Emotional Contagion
- Interpersonally Connectivity
- Emotional Attunement and Emotional State Recognition
- Humility and Other-Orientation
- Presence, Engagement, and Mindfulness
- Self- and Other-Awareness
What you'll do:
Explore core topics by engaging with animated videos, pause activities for reflection, “workouts” for applied practice, and gamified knowledge checks to reinforce key concepts.
Who this course is designed for:
The course is beneficial for both health professionals and health professions students in all clinical, behavioral and social care fields. Health professionals seeking continuing education credits may earn 8 credit hours for course completion.
What you'll receive:
Upon fulfilling course requirements, participants will receive a certificate of completion, digital badge and continuing education units.