Full course description
*If you're an ASU alumni, please register through the Alumni Catalog
What you'll learn:
Fulfill your yearly ethics requirements in person or via webcast and have fun at the same time! Experience mobile device votes on quiz questions from reaI life ethical and malpractice scenarios. See how your answers would stack up to the rest and find out how much you know about ethics compliance and how to avoid malpractice.
- “Is This a Violation?” fact patterns pulled from recent “hot cases"
- Best Practices for Avoiding Bar Complaints and Malpractice Allegations
- WClient intake, billing, conflicts of interest, communication/diligence, confidentiality, staff supervision, stress and substance abuse
- Professional Liability Insurance 101 : Avoiding Traps for the Unwary
- “Occurrence" basis policies, “CIaims—made and reported" policies. high-frequency practice areas, typical malpractice allegations, should you report bar complaints?
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 3 hour(s) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 3 hour(s) of professional responsibility.