Full course description
*If you're an ASU alumni, please register through the Alumni Catalog
What you'll learn:
Learn about new developments in handling personal injury cases.
- Successful Mediation – How to Get the Most Out of a Mediation
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims and Coverage
- Technology Impact on Jury Trials and the Rules of Evidence
- Diminished Value of Motor Vehicles that have been Involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Recent Developments in Law and Technology
- Recent Trends in Ethical Complaints…and How to Avoid Them
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 3.5 hour(s) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1.5 hour(s) of professional responsibility.