Full course description
*If you're an ASU alumni, please register through the Alumni Catalog
What you'll learn:
Learn how to do Legal writing and research well. Students will be shown the latest research methods and technologies, along with understandingthe best way to communicate with the court, is the best way to serve your clients.
- Plain language for litigators
- Drafting effective motions
- Common mistakes, things to avoid and tips from the bench
- Celebrity complaint drafting
- The Civil War of ethical writing
- Narrative techniques for persuasive writing
- What's new with legal research
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 6 hour(s) toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1 hour(s) of professional responsibility.