Full course description
*If you're an ASU alumni, please register through the Alumni Catalog
What you'll learn:
Students will learn the ins and outs of drafting contracts from an "all-star" cast including perspectives from the bench.
- Dispute planning ahead of the crisis: Drafting an enforceable alternative dispute provision
- Intellectual property drafting issues
- Social media policy: What is important and why?
- Releases: Is this resolution final and done?
- Employment contracts: A panel discussion of significant issues from the perspectives of an employee’s lawyer and an employer’s lawyer
- Real Estate Panel: Your client has asked you to review or draft a commercial real estate contract - Now what? Seller and Purchaser Considerations
- Ethical issues in contract drafting
- Basic drafting considerations: The parties, terms, conditions and all important definitions
- Contract litigation: What is important and what does the bench look for?
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 6.25 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0.75 hour(s) of professional responsibility.