Full course description
*If you're an ASU alumni, please register through the Alumni Catalog
What you'll learn:
Public and private companies and practitioners seek answers concerning the impact of the ACA on health benefits and services and how they must or may need to comply. They are looking to attorneys, health care leaders, policy-makers, and scholars for answers. In partnership with ASU’s Public Health Law and Policy Program and others, ASU Law CLE has gathered renowned experts to identify, address, and clarify the issues surrounding the ACA along with critical updates. This informative program will help attorneys and practitioners represent the individuals and organizations they represent or work with.
- ACA Updates – What ou need to know nationally
- Impacts of the ACA on the Health Care community in Arizona
- Worksite wellness programs under the Affordable Care Act
- Medicaid expansion nationally and restoration in Arizona
- Insurance exchanges – Issues of coverage and implementation
- Enforcement of “Fraud and Abuse” under the ACA
Who is this course designed for:
Attorneys, Practioners, and the Public
What you'll receive:
The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.