Full course description
What you'll learn:
- Why it's important to motivate and inspire students and some simple techniques to do so
- How to plan creative lessons, even within a standardized curriculum
- How to set your students up for success in the language classroom
- The importance of having and being a mentor with other teachers
- How to find more time through counterbalance
- The solution to teacher burnout
What you'll do:
- Read personal stories and ideas from Dr. Shane Dixon, the lead instructor of Teach English Now.
- Post on reflective discussion boards.
- Answer questions to help you apply the concepts in the course.
- Discover actionable techniques to improve your life, both inside and outside the classroom.
Who this course is designed for:
All teachers - with students of all ages, with no experience or lots of experience, and who teach languages or other subjects.
What you'll receive:
Learners will receive an ASU certificate for successful completion of the course.