Full course description
What you'll learn:
During the pandemic, classes have been disrupted with student absences, switching from remote to in-person classes, and other challenges. A HyFlex design allows teachers and students to transition smoothly between modalities. Learn:
- How to define and describe the HyFlex approach to course design;
- How to identify and create learning and instructional objectives;
- How to build a learning community in a HyFlex course;
- How to effectively administer a HyFlex course.
Who is this course designed for:
This course is for teachers, university faculty and other educational professionals who want to improve their abilities to deliver courses.
What you'll do:
- Watch engaging videos.
- Read thought-provoking articles.
- Create an instructional planning guide for 1 week of a proposed HyFlex course.
- Discuss and create Topical Discussions, Overlapping Discussions, and Reflection Posts.
- Use tools to develop a plan for implementing best teaching practices in a HyFlex course.
What you'll receive:
Learners will receive an ASU certificate for successful completion of the course.