Engaging Learners in Remote and Blended Courses is a Course
Engaging Learners in Remote and Blended Courses
Started Jul 24, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
What you'll learn:
- Describe, compare, and contrast different types of blended and HyFlex (hybrid, flexible) learning models;
- Define and describe the Community of Inquiry model;
- Identify and implement teaching, social, and cognitive presence in online courses;
- Apply a variety of techniques for effective communication and interaction with and between students.
Who is this course designed for:
This course is for educational professionals who want to upskill their abilities to deliver remote and hybrid courses.
What you'll do:
- Watch engaging videos.
- Read thought-provoking articles.
- Use provided tools to develop a plan for implementing best teaching practices in remote and blended courses
What you'll receive:
Learners will receive an ASU certificate for successful completion of the course.