Clear Classroom Communication: Defining Difficult Concepts is a Course
Clear Classroom Communication: Defining Difficult Concepts
Started Mar 10, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
What you'll learn:
- How to simplify language when defining key subject-specific terms;
- How to keep students engaged and promote learning;
- How to pronounce difficult sounds in English.
Who is this course designed for:
This course is for international professionals and students who engage in teaching and want to improve their teaching skills. Excellent for university ITAs and faculty using English as a Medium of Instruction (EMI).
What you'll do:
- Watch interactive instructional videos.
- Watch and evaluate teacher models.
- Practice the new skills by producing videos.
What you'll receive:
Learners will receive an ASU certificate for successful completion of the course.