Full course description
Please note, registration for this test closes on November 6.
- Register for the test date you want.
- The $70 ASU Online SPEAK Test fee is nonrefundable/nontransferable.
- Scores on the ASU Online SPEAK Test are only accepted at ASU.
Taking the Test:
- On the test date you have chosen, you will receive a link to the ASU Online Speak Test via email no later than 10:00am Arizona time on the day of your test. You will have 24 hours from the time you receive the link to take the test.
- If you do not see the link in your inbox, please check your junk mail.
- Make sure to have your current passport or a government or ASU issued picture ID (with your name in English) for identification purposes.
- Choose a quiet, well-lit place to take the test where no one else is present.
- Make sure you have a computer with a front-facing camera, a microphone, and speakers.
- The test will take about 20 minutes.
- The test results will be posted in PeopleSoft within 5 business days of the date on which you take the test.
How to retrieve your scores:
- Go to My ASU
- Under My Classes, click on "Transcripts & Test Scores" (if "Transcripts & Test Scores" is not an option click on "Grades and Transcripts")
- Then click on "Placement/Admission Scores" to see your score