Toward Climate Justice Certificate is a Program
Toward Climate Justice Certificate
Full program description
This course focuses, we will discuss essential Climate Justice concepts and the politics of climate change, with an emphasis on what is holding us back and how to address obstacles to progress. The course also covers the science of climate change, and examines why most fossil fuel reserves should not be exploited. We will discuss the global burden of who benefits from ignoring science and who suffers.
In this course, you will:
- Describe how climate change affects everyone, but not equally, and the differences between countries and communities within countries.
- Examine the science of climate change caused by human activity and the importance of keeping fossil fuels in the ground.
- Explore options for corporate campaigning and identify responsibilities while finding solutions.
- Apply practices of climate justice by exploring the culture and approach of climate activism and advocacy with the aim of finding one’s place in the world of climate justice movements.
What topics will be covered
- Analyze innovative frameworks, mindsets, and technologies and consider their application in global health care.
- Explore how to leverage best-case examples from health care and non-health care industries to advance innovation and change in the management of your practice or organization
- Identify ways to measure the impact of innovations and changes implemented in your practice or organization.
- Kenny Bruno
- Kumi Naidoo
- Katie Redford
Questions & Other Information
Have questions about this program? Let us know and we'll get back to you!