Health Innovation Leadership Executive Certificate
Full program description
|Self Paced||120 Hours||Certificate||$3,564|
Executive Certificate Overview
Make a difference in modern health care by developing leadership skills that drive innovative results. Gain a solid understanding of complexity in health care systems while mastering methods for applying best practices and new ideas in organizations and teams.
Thunderbird’s online Health Innovation Leadership certificate program delivers expert instruction from Arizona State University’s nationally-ranked Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, empowering health care leaders with advanced tools to advocate for the best care and the latest evidence-based practices.
What topics will be covered
- Identify the skills and traits of successful leaders, executives, managers, and those who influence without authority
- Examine basic and advanced systems theories and principles while learning how to incorporate them into national and international health and healing systems
- Examine the essential elements of innovation, identify the obstacles, and initiate strategies to overcome those obstacles for long-term success
- Develop both the problem-solving mindset and skills necessary for participants to accelerate innovation within their home organizations
- Analyze the behaviors of leaders, including how they work within their teams, and how they develop the most compelling messages around their ideas
- Utilize the application of systems, complexity theory, and evidence-based processes directly related to the diffusion of innovation
Questions & Other Information
Have questions about this program? Let us know and we'll get back to you!
To earn the Executive certificate you must finish all four self-paced online courses with a final score of 80% or greater. In total, the certificate provides approximately 120 hours of content and is worth 12 continuing education credits (CEUs). Participants have up to one year from the purchase date to complete this certificate.