Full course description
What you'll learn:
The health care system is complex and rapidly changing. Health care professionals are charged with leading quality and performance improvement but may possess little training in this area. This course is designed to provide health care professionals with the fundamental knowledge and skills to create and help lead quality improvements projects within their health care organizations.
- Identify the components of a high reliability health care system.
- Create an environment in health care for just culture and patient safety.
- Develop a root cause analysis for health care issues to promote improved patient safety and quality.
- Design a process map to outline sets in a process related to health care.
- Identify the components of a P-chart and apply to health care systems.
Who is this course designed for:
Healthcare clinicians, healthcare administrators and managers, pharma and biotechnology industry professionals, information technology and data analyst specialists.