Full course description
This session is part of something remarkable: a month-long celebration of innovative energy designed to educate, engage, and inspire. Once you enroll in this session, remember to check out your dashboard to see your personal learning path. We can't wait to innovate with you!
Channel Zed LIVE Broadcast
"The Zombie Apocalypse Medicine Alliance (ZAMA, www.zombiemed.org) is a radically interdisciplinary coalition of scholars that bridges science and the arts to grapple with the most pressing challenges of the present and the future.
Monday, 12/7: Destination: Zombie Apocalypse
- Episode of Undead Live! about using the ‘destination’ of the zombie apocalypse as a way of engaging with the challenges of the present and future. How speculative science fiction and horror can help us grapple with reality; how zombies reflect back our own humanity and help us build empathy.
Tuesday, 12/8: Your zombie apocalypse go bag
- Episode of Go Bag Challenge which will be focused on what do you need to have in your bag (and in your brain) to be able to effectively improvise in the zombie apocalypse.
Wednesday, 12/9: Building a diverse zombie apocalypse team
- Episode of Brain Dead Theater showing clips from zombie films that illustrate the idea of building diverse coalitions and valuing different perspectives.
Thursday, 12/10: Day 4: Healing and dealing in the zombie apocalypse
- Episode of Dr. Zed Show about how to handle common injuries that can happen if you’re on the go in the zombie apocalypse.
Friday, 12/11: Avoiding the pitfalls of partying in the zombie apocalypse
- Eat Prey Run episode about the challenges and opportunities of celebrations during the ZA. Eating together and our humanity."
Badging Learning Outcomes
Monday, December 7, 2020 - 10:30 am
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 - 10:30 am
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 - 10:30 am
Thursday, December 10, 2020 - 10:30 am
Friday, December 11, 2020 - 10:30 am
Zombie Apocalypse Medical Association