Full course description
Prepare for your PMI-ACP test
Become an Agile Certified Practitioner to show off your mastery of Agile principles and techniques. As the need for Agile project managers grows, this certification from the Project Management Institute formally recognizes your expertise in Agile concepts.
This PMI-ACP exam prep course can help you get one step closer to becoming Agile certified. The course starts with Agile basics and then progresses into more advanced concepts. You’ll cover all the material you need to know for the PMI-ACP exam, including value-driven delivery, stakeholder engagement and problem resolution. This course also covers several approaches to Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming and test-driven development.
After completing this PMI-ACP training, you’ll have a comprehensive understanding of Agile and how to deliver successful projects.
What you'll learn to prepare for your PMI-ACP exam
You’ll learn multiple Agile strategies for managing project increments and planning projects from start to finish. You’ll also receive PMI-ACP training that will help you learn and review the essential Agile knowledge you need to pass the PMI-ACP exam.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects.
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success.
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams.
- Embrace the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile teams.
- Identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies.
- Successfully complete the PMI-ACP certification exam.
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities and practices in Agile projects.
Who this PMI-ACP test prep course is designed for:
This is an intermediate-level course designed to prepare professionals for the PMI-ACP exam. It's recommended to have previous Agile project management experience.
What you'll receive:
You'll earn a Certificate of Completion after completing the course.
Meet the instructor
Daniel Zollo is a senior project manager at Arizona State University. Daniel has been PMP certified since 2012 but has spent his most recent years focused as an Agile PM. He is an Agile Certified Practitioner and uses Scrum methodology to manage multiple teams and projects for the EdPlus marketing team. Daniel enjoys the emphasis Agile puts on people and collaboration.