Learning Together: Teamwork Toolkit for the Clinical Learning Environment - Alumni is a Course
Learning Together: Teamwork Toolkit for the Clinical Learning Environment - Alumni
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
What you'll learn:
Learners who complete the course will be prepared to recognize and implement essential knowledge skills and tools needed to build an optimal interprofessional Clinical Learning Environment.
What you'll do:
Participants will complete 7 modules:
- The Interprofessional CLE: Present and Future
- High-Performance Teamwork
- Patients and Families as Team Members
- Optimizing Your High-Performance Team
- Care Coordination for At-Risk Populations
- Team Values and Professional Well-Being
- Measuring CLE Effectiveness
Each module includes a microlearning video, discussion questions and knowledge check.
Who this course is designed for:
Health professions students and clinicians
What you'll receive:
A digital badge and certificate of completion