Full course description
This course is available to ASU Alumni at a discount.
What you'll learn:
Why learn about integrated marketing communication? In addition to being one of the four Ps, promotion, this is how marketers communicate with target audiences about something: a product, service, organization, idea, or brand. Integrated Marketing Communications (promotion) is how you let people know about your offering (product) and why it matters, how much it costs (price), and where to find it (place).
In this course you will see integrated marketing communications in action and learn about the wide array of tools available today to help marketers communicate with their target audiences. Real-life case studies will present some of the creative and brilliant ways the world’s greatest marketers attract new customers.
Note: This course is not facilitated by an instructor, therefore no one is monitoring activity in the course. If you have a question or need help as you progress, please refer to the help section within the course.
- Explain integrated marketing communication (IMC) and its connection to the organization’s marketing strategy
- Discuss how to develop effective messaging for marketing communications
- Explain factors to consider when selecting marketing communication methods to execute the strategy
- Describe common methods of marketing communication, their advantages and disadvantages
- Explain how IMC tools support the sales process
- Describe the uses of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems for marketing communication purposes
- Explain common tools and approaches used to measure marketing communication effectiveness
- Create a marketing campaign and budget using multiple IMC tools to execute a marketing strategy
Who this course is designed for:
Anyone in business or marketing who wants an understanding of the various ways marketers promote their products and services.
What you'll receive:
A Certificate of Completion
Meet the instructor
Ben Pandya, PhD
Bankim Pandya currently holds a Masters in Management from Thunderbird School of Management. He has assisted in developing multi-national leaders in organizations all over the world for more than 25 years utilizing tangible and measurable outcomes. Ben brings diligent insights & a pragmatic approach to learning, implementation through inclusion, interactive, and diverse segments of leaders at every stage in life.